Re: [ga] H.R. 3028 and ICANN UDRP

Please remove all references to my messeges from this racial dicussion. From
where I sit everyone comes across as black type on a white screen.  There are
many issues involved here and for me race is definately not one of them. I am not
color blind only blind (partially) as many os us are and am trying to find my way
through legitimate discussion not baiting.

Peter Veeck