Re: [ga] Re: your mail

Mikki Barry wrote:

> Perhaps it's time for DNRC to apply for constituency
> status on its own.

Sure, you can always apply, Mikki. No one can take away your right
to apply. I applied to form the NCDNHC. Joop applied to form the
IDNHC. You can apply to form the IPCOTH (Intellectual Property
Constituency Of The Hijacked). Maybe sometime later we can all get
together and form a General Assembly of rejected appliers.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927