[ga] Re: your mail

At 10:09 AM -0700 10/8/99, Karl Auerbach wrote:
>I might add that I also said "evolve, and disolve", neaing that no
>constituency should obtain any presumption as to its continued existance,
>but, rather, should have to demonstrate its continued viability and
>representativeness.

Hear hear!  For example, the Intellectual Property constituency was
given the "go ahead" based in large part upon their accepting DNRC
into the mix.  However, the IPC is currently mandating "tiered"
membership and voting, essentially negating any voice DNRC would
possibly have.  Perhaps it's time for DNRC to apply for constituency
status on its own.