Re: [ga] Meeting Schedule of General Assembly in Los Angeles on November 2

almost all agree with the option 2; half day for WG and Committee and
half day for GA.

which WG and Committee plan to have a meeting in Los Angeles?

Committee E: Global Awareness and Outreach will have the meeting in Los
Angeles as we did in Santiago.

chon