<< Subj:     Re: [ga] nominations
 Date:  99-09-20 00:14:11 EDT
 From:  dp-lists@dnspolicy.com (William X. Walsh)
 Sender:    owner-ga@dnso.org
 To:    baptista@pccf.net (J. Baptista)
 CC:    ga@dnso.org (General Assembly of the DNSO), archives@pccf.net (ARD),
fanego@pccf.net (Sr. Francisco Fanego), randy@psg.com (Randy Bush)

 On 20-Sep-99 J. Baptista wrote:

 > On Sun, 19 Sep 1999, Randy Bush wrote:
 >
 >> > Randy, it's Joe and Frank here.  I don't see Richard, do you see
Richard?

 >> yup.  and so does everyone else.  and we smell him too.
 >
 > does he smell good?
 >
 >> try a literacy class.  i did not say i was happy with the finances.  your
 >> assertion is the normal richard distraction action that gives you away.
 >
 > I'm not richard - honest.  This paranoia must end.

 Yeah, and you're not Jeff Mason either, but you slipped up when sending a
post
 as him earlier and signed off as "Joe."

 Spare us, you are all a bunch of fakes, and now I know you are as fake as
Jeff
 Williams.

 --
 William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
 Email: william@dso.net  Fax:(209) 671-7934

 Join DNSPolicy.com's discussion list!