[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] RE: [ga] BIND 1999 Survey and ICANN Support (fwd)
- To: R.Gaetano@iaea.org
- Subject: Re: [IDNO-DISCUSS] RE: [ga] BIND 1999 Survey and ICANN Support (fwd)
- From: "J. Baptista" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:02:33 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <14858C5D7DA4D111B0A90001FA371FD102D3C1F1@sg_m1.iaea.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
On Thu, 9 Sep 1999 R.Gaetano@iaea.org wrote:
> J. Baptista wrote:
> > A list of groups identified as having an interest in our
> > bind99 database
> > are listed at the following schedule.
> > http://www.pccf.net/correspondence/bind99/groups_to_invite.txt
> > Formal notice will be provided to group representatives later
> > this month.
> As noted already on the IFWP, where this message first appeared, this list
> does not contain the names of organizations that have shown or declared an
> interest in the bind99 database, but a raw list of organizations that PCCF
> thinks they should have an interest.
> In fact, some of the organizations listed don't even know of the initiative,
> let alone having whatsoever interest in it.
Your questions above have already been addressed, see prior email
communications from me.
Planet Communication & Computing Facility firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Access Internet Research Publisher 1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033