Re: [ga] Clarification: "Ad Hoc Group"

OK good - I'm very concerned about any moves by icann to start taxing the
infrastructure.  Theres already been a considerable amount of damage done
to their reputation over taxing domains, not everyone has a domain - but
everyone has to use an ip number.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext. 1033