Re: [ga] Clarification: "Ad Hoc Group"

--On Tuesday, 31 August, 1999, 15:14 -0400 Planet Communications
Computing Facility <pccf@bigbird.earth-net.net> wrote:

> Now answer my question - what exactly is being discussed and
> do you intend to discuss the taxing of ip number.

Jeff, I'm not part of the group that proposed that ad hoc.
Please don't kill the messenger.  I argued in Santiago for a
public statement of exactly what they proposed to look at before
they got started, and for public review of that statement.   I
think we will get at least the statement.  I didn't hear any
discussion of taxing anything, but precisely the reason for
asking for a scope statement is to understand what this group
intends to address and either alleviate or address any concerns
about that early on.

> Don't play drag queen with me.  I want answers not flaming
> behaviour.

I have no idea what drag queens have to do with this.  And, if I
ever flame you, you will know it.

     john