RE: [ga] Re: [council] webcasting for DNSO/Santiago Meeting

Randy Bush wrote:

> it would be quite inexpensive for the meeting to be video
> taped and the tape
> fed into an archive.

Can we have this excellent suggestion be put into practice?

I think that, no matter what the other means, if any, of outreach will be
put in place, a tape of the meeting should be made.
Don't forget also that there may be parallel sessions. Particularly annoying
to me has been in the past (when I could attend meetings >;( ) that the MAC
was always at the same time with the constituencies or other important
session, and I have it always missed. It would be nice to be able to go over
the tape now.

Regards
Roberto

P.S. maybe the tape can be sold to finance the meeting ;>)
(just kidding)