Re: [ga] Possible Agenda Items for General Assembly meeting

Dr. Quaynor and all,

  INEGroup would like to make two suggestions for agenda Items.
They are as follows:

1.) An "Vote of Confidence" for the current members of the pNC or
     serious discussion and/or voluntary resignation of the pNC members.

2.) The immediate recognition formally of the IDNO.

Dr. Nii N. Quaynor wrote:

 Dear All, In order to make the DNSO General Assembly meeting in Santiago meaningful to members we will appreciate early input on possible agenda items for consideration by the pNC. Please, participate and post your suggestions on the GA list. We look forward to receiving several rich suggestions from the GA to make the meeting worthwhile for all participants. Regards,Nii

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894