Re: [ga] Re: ncdnhc discussion items

Raul and all,

Raul Echeberria wrote:

> Mr. Williams :
>
> >  As such it is therefore incumbent upon myself, and in behalf of
> >[INEGroup], to inform the DNSO GA, as well as the members of the
> >NCDNHC of this information, and in addition to notify the NCDNHC
> >that the individuals that singed in the name or their respective members
> >did so without their members full and complete knowledge or
> >agreement.
> >

> If you are not member of ENRED (and you are not), you donīt know how we do
> work.

  Correct I am NOT a member, nor did or have I ever stated that I am.
However many of our [INEGroup], ARE members, as as their spokesman
I am REQUIRED to inform those of interest in these undertakings.

> Our members know the content of our proposal, and we decided supported it
> in function of our by laws.

  If this is so, than please provide a publicly available URL or a signed
document by ALL of your members or any other document that would
support your claim.

  Until or unless that can be done, we [INEGroup] stand by my
comment/statement in it's entirety

  BTW, I will again note that in Mr. Echeberria response here he purposefully
left out or deleted my complete response.  I am now re-adding it here
below:
It is also archived here:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Archives/msg00076.html

==============  Original response follows===============