ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] Ah Here is the New TLDs Evaluation Process...

I am not using any IDN Software right now (altho I am tempted to try the
new Netscape 7.1 which is suppose to support IDN) so whats your question
again?

If you asked if i-DNS have any role in developing the standard in IDN in
IETF, you will find no one from i-DNS (including me) wrote any the spec
for IDN, so once again whats your question again?

So really, I am very amused. That one person cannot even differential
between a software and standard, that one person did not even know the
development of IDN suddenly find his ammo disappear.

Too bad. Sorry, please try again. lol.

-James Seng