ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] Ah Here is the New TLDs Evaluation Process...

James Seng wrote:

> FYI, I am no longer working for i-dns.net for over a year.

Ah yes, but that was not my question, James.  I asked: what was the role
of i-dns.net in the development of the IDN software which you are now
using?

You like being amused, don't you James?  Well, I'll bet you're not too
amused at this point, are you?

So, why don't you just answer the question I asked...

I think it's high time some of the rest of us were amused for a change.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.