ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

Ummmmmmm Im confused here..
Just what substantive authority does WIPO's final report for its first
process actually have?
I fail to see how something someone wrote....that has no force of
law...makes someone elses arguements oudated.
Can you explain?

Dan Steinberg

SYNTHESIS:Law & Technology
35, du Ravin		phone: (613) 794-5356