ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] WHOIS comments archive -- not updating? or a Ruse?

George and all,

  Your right, the comments-whois@dnso.org "Black Hole" ML for
such comments doesn't seem to be working even after Thomas
sent a note to this now unofficial former DNSO GA Forum.
See: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc11/msg01469.html

Is this yet another of the NC's/ICANN's or the BC/IPC's
ruse's?

  Seems as almost as though the NC, ICANN and the now so called
GNSO TF Whois is not interested in public comments on issues
that are of direct concern to registrants...  ???  I wonder why?

  BTW I also sent in comments some in December that also do
not appear to be in the archives for  comments-whois@dnso.org.

George Kirikos wrote:

> According to:
>
> http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc00/
>
> there have been no comments received since August? (I sent in a comment
> a few minutes ago, and it doesn't appear)
>
> Is there another archive/link which is up to date, or is that
> mailinglist-to-web utility broken again?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801