ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

[ga] Re: WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

A couple other thoughts, from someone interested in this topic:

Hold after 15d. Delete 90d after held. If the domain isn't working for
a month, and the domainholder hasn't contacted anyone to get it
resolved, and is unreachable, I don't see a need to hang on to the
domain much longer when others might actually be "responsible"
landlords of the domain. :)