Re: [ga] UDRP issues report

Eric and all former DNSO GA members,

  Eric, Marilyn has been playing these games for years as has
most of the AT&T BoD and been getting away with doing
so for many years.  However now that she and some of
Telecom "Old Hands" have been exposed to the internet
they can't escape being seen for what they really are.
Hence Mairlyn can no longer get away unscaved
as easily as she was once most likely accustomed
to doing and can't yet quite grasp why that is so.

  I am sure that it irritates her to some degree or another
especially when she is called on it over and over the past
2 or 3 years she has been.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Marilyn,
> You know that I like you and respect you, but you should also know that I
> was known as Delay Dierker in my years as a criminal defense lawyer.
> I can spot a delay tactic or a fillibuster a mile away with only my nose.
> Later we blocked NAFTA for over two years while pretending to support it.
> Will CN get full status in IMF of WTO, will UK play with EU?
> Do not play these games as you are too high profile.
>
> eric
>
> > Marilyn,
> >
> > There will always be "other commitments", "other items to be dealt
> > with",  "related work", and RFPs to produce... that is not an
> > acceptable excuse for a  paid staff not to get the work done.  We are
> > not talking about taking to task a  group of volunteers...  we are
> > talking about an organization already bloated  beyond reason with 40
> > full-time employees who should be expected to handle their  obligations
> > within the timeframes established.  If these staff members can't  get
> > the job done on time, they should be replaced by those that will take
> > their responsibilities more seriously.
> >
> > Let me remind you that the bylaws call for the creation of an issue
> > report by  the Staff Manager within "15 days".  The Council allotted 45
> > days for this  task, and we are already beyond 75 days.  This is not
> > acceptable.
> >
> > You may choose to cozy up to the ICANN staff and defend their lack of
> > results; I would rather see you acting like a member of the business
> > constituency  that you allegedly represent and hold them to a higher,
> > more business-like,  standard of performance.
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801