Re: [ga] UDRP issues report

Marilyn,

There will always be "other commitments", "other items to be dealt with",
"related work", and RFPs to produce... that is not an acceptable excuse for a
paid staff not to get the work done.  We are not talking about taking to task a
group of volunteers...  we are talking about an organization already bloated
beyond reason with 40 full-time employees who should be expected to handle their
obligations within the timeframes established.  If these staff members can't
get the job done on time, they should be replaced by those that will take
their responsibilities more seriously.

Let me remind you that the bylaws call for the creation of an issue report by
the Staff Manager within "15 days".  The Council allotted 45 days for this
task, and we are already beyond 75 days.  This is not acceptable.

You may choose to cozy up to the ICANN staff and defend their lack of
results; I would rather see you acting like a member of the business constituency
that you allegedly represent and hold them to a higher, more business-like,
standard of performance.