Re: [ga] why we are being ignored

At 15:42 27/06/03, todd glassey wrote:
>jefsey - if you list properly with search engines the domain name is
>unimportant as well. In fact if the search engines got their acts together
>there would be much less dependence on named web addresses and searchable IP
>addresses can take their place.

This may be true with IPv6 (however I do not understand yet the IPv6
distribution and economic model - could someone explain it to us?). But
today the e-name is the sign to the content, whatever the IP address. Look
for icannatlarge.org: better people to go where it resolves than to it is
supposed to be located and hacked?
jfc