Re: [ga] Internationalized Domain Names deployed

At 13:14 25/06/03, Marc Schneiders wrote:
>I am sure this satisfies civil servants and lawyers, since it is easy to
>apply. Those who think words have a meaning are silly anyway, right?

we all know a word with no meaning: ICANN.

Will I be entitled to register http://icānn.fr which would have certainly a
very clear connotation to many French people. May be not because I will not
have a "K-bis". IDNs are not the only oddities on the net.