Re: [ga] Internationalized Domain Names deployed

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, at 02:37 [=GMT+0800], James Seng wrote:

> It always amazed me that citizen of country X thinks they have rights to
> decide over how country Y operates.
>
> Do you understand the concept of "National Sovereignity"?

Oh, I do. Lawyers find it particularly difficult to apply it to the
internet. But if any sovereign state decides to use domains that only work
within their border, I won't deny them that right naturally. It just
doesn't seem very useful to me. And I will probably not be able to get to
these domains, or only with a lot of extra trouble for which I may be too
lazy. No problem as long as those trying to communicate using these
domains do not care to communicate with me.

--
[04] We value you like our close relations.
http://logoff.org/