RE: [ga] 4th Circuit Court of Appeals Reverses Barcelona.com Decision

This is more interesting than I thought at first. Does it mean that if
barcelona.com was registered with a Spanish registrar, the outcome might
have been different? Appeal against a UDRP decision has to take place
where the registrar is, isn't that so?

Is there a country somewhere in the world that hates trademarks? I might
set up a registrar business there then. If there are several countries
that think more lightly about trademark rights, I'd like to know one where
court cases are reasonably priced.