[ga] Required Web-Based WHOIS, and Internic

Hello,

As you're aware, gTLD registrars must provide free and public web-based
WHOIS for domains registered through them.

In the case of Dodora registrar (Dodora.com), their web-based WHOIS
server is impossible to find from their home page, as folks discovered
in a long thread at the DNForum.com message forum, see:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=240939

Every other registrar I've used has a link on their registrar home page
(or whatever appears in the "referral URL" at the Internic WHOIS) to
their web-based WHOIS -- even AOL registrar!

So, my questions are:

1) Is Dodora in compliance with their requirements, keeping their
web-based WHOIS hidden? (we eventually found it, after a lot of effort,
at

http://regserv5.dodora.com/drs/src/whois_domain.php

but it's not linked from anywhere on their home page).

2) Can the Internic WHOIS output be modified instead, to show the link
to the web-based WHOIS? (would seem the "referral URL" would be the
best place, or that the web-based WHOIS should have a direct link FROM
that page).

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/