[ga] "I have begun to contacted registries to solicit their participation..." ??

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc02/msg01270.html
From: "Cute, Brian" <bcute@networksolutions.com>
"I have begun to contacted registries to solicit their participation..."
====
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc02/msg01282.html
"a couple of weeks ago, Paul Twomey was in DC. During the day he had a "meeting" with Brian Cute, Elana
Briotman, and Donna McGehee. Later in the evening there was a welcome
"reception" for Paul Twomey at AT&T offices in which if I remember correctly
Elliot Noss (TUCOWS) was one of the co-sponsors of that event. At that
"reception" Paul Stahura and Ross Rader were some of the additional
registrars that were in attendance. However, I do not believe BulkRegister
was invited to this event."

When is the rebid for .NET ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info