[ga] "...there should be nothing stopping the Board from moving forward with parallel processing..." ?

http://www.icannwatch.org/article.pl?sid=03/05/23/2258237&mode=thread
by RFassett on Saturday May 24 2003
"...there should be nothing stopping the Board from moving forward with parallel processing..."
=====

There is no longer any need for any **root servers**, legacy or otherwise. Only people...using out-dated technology
or those uneducated people who receive their DNS via the barrel of a gun, held by the U.S. DOD and
the I* society (small s...aka The Big Lie Society) who prey on the U.S. taxpayers via non-prophet charades and
pork-barrel funding of their stability and security nonsense, in support of monopoly government contractors and
telecom companies....would continue to be distracted and duped...

...the world is moving forward and routing around the I* society...more and more companies lead the way...

http://www.Name-Space.com
http://www.New.Net
http://www.UNIfiedNames.com
http://www.MoxNames.com