Re: [ga] GoDaddy: "We adamantly oppose the WLS as proposed and intendto use any means available to block its implementation"

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, at 15:31 [=GMT-0500], John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. wrote:

> > didn't tell other people how to do it.
>
> Prior secret use is not a publication, public use or sale.

So it would be hard to show prior art against a patent on making babies?

> That's one of the things that makes the SnapNames patent applications
> fun.  There were all sorts of folks running around doing all sorts of
> things - but one guy thought of filing a patent application.

So it would be hard to fight a thief who wants a patent on smashing a
shopwindow with a hammer and grab what he can grab? "Method for
redistributing luxury goods".