Re: Even Handed Application of The Rules (Yes or No? - We shall see) (was Re: [ga] Posting rights of Jeff Williams suspended for 14 days).

Hello,

--- John Palmer <jp@ADNS.NET> wrote:
> In his message below, he calls another member a "Zombie Kook" and
> characterizes his
> messages as "rants"
>
> He has posted such stuff before to this list.
>
> I beleive this is against the rules.

It'd only be against the rules if making preposterous claims of
representing 129,000 members is also against the rules.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/