RE: [ga] Apathy

This is a strange concept built upon lack of leadership or difined goals.
It would appear to me that here it is a depression/malaise concept.
I know that as a member of the BOD of ICANN it is unpopular to like
Alejandro but I do and wish him best of luck.
This lack of caring seems to me to reflect a satisfaction with the status
quo. No?