RE: [ga] Evolution of the Cartel

> No longer are other constituent groups entitled to be members
> of a Supporting
> Organization in the reformed ICANN
<snip>
> it now manifests itself in a new SO that relegates user
> constituencies to
> the sidelines.

Which constituency groups should have representation in the CCSO?
Which user groups are being disenfranchised?

Wait, I think I know this one -

- local managers/administrators
- local users
- local governments

Second - who should get the most say in the structure of this SO?

Oh yeah -

- local managers/administrators
- local users
- local government

As  a user and provider in the .ca namespace, I feel very well
represented within the new SO. I have a say in the workings of my
government, and I have a say in the workings of my local
manager/administrator. And I'm very happy with the arrangement at a
number of levels. I would urge all actual stakeholders to make sure that
their local involvement is equally productive.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/