[ga] Re: Domains are not the equivalent of DNS.

Very well sir,

Perhaps I misspoke again.
My point is that the right to access at a level we are referring to
creates a right within the registrars to control the existance, or lack
there of, of domain names.

Long standing Kofeltian logic tells us with this right there should be a
corresponding duty.  I only commented upon Dr. John's posts as I worry
about wiggle room for those who abuse public trust.