From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 1:14 PM
Subject: [ga] so you want to become a registry?

FYI (From the registrars' list):

Yes, everyone has thought about becoming a registry at some time. Now
there is a freely available implementation of EPP. Its written by the
folks at ISC, the same organization that develops bind9.

you can read all about it at http://www.isc.org/products/OpenReg/

I personally think this is real cool stuff.

-rick
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc02/msg00813.html