RE: The telephone network and the internet (RE: [ga] ALAC comment s on proposed Bylaws modifications)

I'm not aware of anything that the ITU did to try to force people to use
X.400.

By the way, PKI is based on X.509, which developed at the same time as
X.400.  I'm not aware of anybody being forced to use X.509.

Best,
Richard