Re: [ga] Fw: nic.net

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, at 14:05 [=GMT+0530], M.R. Madhava Murthy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am Madhava Murthy from SN Informatics Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. I am
> forwarding a reply received from NIC.NET. I request your help in sorting out
> the problem faced by us.
>
> To put our points, we are the web masters for the web site '
> www.srisathyasai.org.in '. There is another site ' www.srisathyasai.org '
> which was owned by Mr. Vinay Rai. On our request, he had redirected his web
> site to our above-mentioned web site i.e., www.srisathyasai.org.in. We
> notice that the web site www.srisathyasai.org is having a page of
> questionable content.

You are completely out of luck. It looks like Mr. Rai let the domain
expire, after which it was registered by some ex member of your
organization. The site does not seem to have more than one page, the
content of which does not seem to go beyond stating that this is the site
of the "Ex Sai Baba devotees" in French and Dutch, the two main languages
spoken in Belgium, where the registrant is. All in all, nothing illegal.
Certainly not in Belgium.