Re: [ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

Chavanis and all former DNSO GA members,

  I think your question Chavanis, is best directed directly to those
at Versisign.

  In any event I happen to agree with Ross's comments (See below).
The fact that the majority of participating stakeholders already
clearly stated that they are in favor of WLS anyway, the cost
factor to any registry is so minimal as to be seemingly ridiculous
to charge anything for such a transfer.

CHAVANIS Vincent wrote:

> I have heard that Verisign only charges $85 per the first 2000 domains
>
> and then $40 there after. Someone can confirm me this ?
>
> regards
>
> Vincent CHAVANIS
>

> --
>
> NAMEBAY
> Technical Dpt / Service technique
> http://www.namebay.com
> Fax : +377 97 97 21 13

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801