[ga] Contemplated Registry Fees

Jeff,

Regarding the dispute resolution procedure contemplated in the Transfers
Final Report -- If, as the language of the recommendation indicates, a
dispute resolution may be administered by a "pertinent Registry", the
presumption is that the Registry is entitled to set a fee for such services.
As in the case of the Redemption Grace Period (where a registry has set an
initial $85 charge and then registrars proceed to gouge the registrant to the
full extent of their greed), I fully expect to see registrars continuing to
screw registrants in similar fashion via the transfers dispute resolution
process.

As the cost analysis in the Transfers report fails to address this issue,
could you perhaps hazard a guess as to the amount of the fee to be set by a
Registry for such services?  This will then help to determine the level of
extortion we can ultimately expect from registrars in the transfers dispute
process.