Re: [ga] Question about ICANNatLarge Web site

At 01:49 p.m. 12/02/2003, you wrote:
>Hello All:
>
>I was wonder if anyone could tell me the voting mechanism that is in use on
>the ICANN At Large web site. Is it the the old vote bot, or some other email
>or web-based solution. If it is commercial what does it cost. Thanks for any
>information.

Hi Michael,

The voting mechanism used for the icannatlarge Poll was the web based
Polling Booth (www.pollingbooth.info) that I originally built in 1997.

It is a separate web site, that has performed hundreds of polls, including
voting for the AINC , the old NCDNHC and WG-E.

I would gladly offer its use to the other constituencies  and would accept
a reasonable donation to help with continued hosting and the work involved
setting up and administering a  Poll.

As the administration interface of V.1.1 is still a bit clunky, it has not
yet been used commercially.
V2.0 is on its way.

The icannatlarge.com website just displays the results of the latest Poll
held for it at
www.icannatlarge.com/voting.htm

Hope that helps.

-joop-