RE: [ga] Esther Dyson..... - a modest clarification

At 8:01 AM -0500 2/10/03, Esther Dyson wrote:
>yes... but input in person carries a lot more weight than input through
>postings.  I believe having a physical presence will make a
>difference.  Now the challenge is funding to get the people there!  I.e.
>the ICANNwatch phrase "meaningless input" is precisely orthogonal (and also
>contrary) to what I meant:  "influential input," delivered in person.

We've personally attended to "deliver input" to you many times before.

I remember your excellent work in Santiago, getting our "input" deferred
yet another time. Congratulations. Physical presence didn't help Joop
there, from what I understand his efforts to give you a physical presence
got him nothing but IN DEBT.

The only other thing I clearly remember about you at Santiago was you
moving hotels because the one they put you in didn't have a swimming pool.

I guess that sums up your priorities, and why you like the "physical
presence" side of things.

Look at your score in the poll Ester. You scored lower than ME. Why are you
trying to pretend you have anything to offer these people?

You scored one high than the Antichrist - Joe Sims.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU.

GO AWAY.

If you need us to tell you this in person, to make it "influential input",
courier some air tickets.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?