RE: [ga] Esther Dyson..... - a modest clarification

Esther,

I believe there is more angst about how ICANN reached its "consensus"
during policy creation.  The input stream is largely seen as pouring water
into sand, while the board accepts policies for vote based on apparent fiat
or influenced views.

Gene...