Re: [ga] whois.txt, ala robots.txt, as a standard ?

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, at 23:14 [=GMT-0000], Richard Henderson wrote:
> [...]

I know, and there may be other ccTLDs that do the same. But not in any
case .de and .nl.

> Nominet sends out a certificate each time you register and each time you
> renew.

I have never received one for the one co.uk I hold.

> And the .co.uk domains still remain comparatively cheap.

Can one also change the ownership details oneself online? How does that
then relate to the certificate? If the owner is changed online, is there
also an automatic new certificate send out?