Re: [ga] Why is it impossible to change .com.cn nameservers?

Richard and all former DNSO GA members,

  It seems that CNNIC has locked out access Nuestars access to
their servers for the moment.  After doing a brief debacle regarding
registration practice from Nuestar.  An inquiry to
mailto:cnnic-staff@cnnic.net.cn
might be a good step for you to consider at this point...

  I would strongly personally suggest discontinue using Nuestar
as your registrar of choice for registrations in the .CN name space.

Richard Henderson wrote:

> I have been trying for over a month to change my nameservers for
> www.scotland.com.cn
>
> Namescout tell me that the registry won't do this at the moment.
>
> This is inconvenient and delays my business plan.
>
> Can anyone from Neustar tell me why this lock on nameservers should occur?
>
> Surely registries exist to make the DNS work, not to lock it up?
>
> Richard Henderson

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801