Re: [ga] Major NSI screw-up: Mass disclosure of registrant (contact?) e-mail addresses.

FYI, I sent a copy of the spam I received from NSI to the FTC with an
explanation that I have not had a business relationship with them for two
years and that I have not "opted-in" for their spam.  Perhaps if enough
people did this, it could be stopped.

Leah