Re: [ga] Major NSI screw-up: Mass disclosure of registrant (contact?) e-mail addresses.

Thomas et al.,

That is quite disturbing.  Now, were all the listed email addresses
solely from current customers of NetSol registrar?  Is my email address
in there?  I'm no longer one of their customers, I transferred our
domains at the first available opportunity.  It will be interesting to
find out.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos