[ga] Olympic Hymn: A few points and thanks.

Dear Friends,

1)  I want to thank ALL of you who lent me your support in
my complaint and dropped a note to (or called) the British
Olympic Association, ESPECIALLY the numerous British
Citizens who beseeched the BOA to set things right.

2)  I believe the BOA will make honourable amends in a
fitting manner as they are a respectable organization.

3)  I am not unreasonably or otherwise ill-disposed
towards the BOA in any way and I welcome a speedy and fair
resolution to this issue.

4)  I am awed, humbled, encouraged, indeed inspired by the
outpouring of sympathy and common cause which I discovered
exists beyond geographic, national, and/or linguistic
barriers between complete strangers who may never meet in
person.  I believe the Olympic Spirit is very much alive
and strong on the Internet!  I believe that in this time
of looming war and economic uncertainty, there is yet hope
that people will learn to talk and deal their differences
away rather than resort to violence and destruction.  I
believe that the nations can come together and begin to
effectively address their problems and concerns.  I have
hope that tomorrow will always bring something better than
yesterday, and I believe that if we all put aside what may
divide us today, we will discover much that will unite us
tomorrow, and beyond.

Respectfully,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        Toronto, Canada