ICANN/GNSO
DNSO and GNSO Mailling lists archives

Re: [ga] FYI: .org applicant comments (long)

I respectfully disagree with this last point.  It is far better for the
staff to display its prejudices in public than in the usual secret manner.

We all know that the Board does what the staff says unless subjected to
excruciating external pressure.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                      -->It's very hot here.<--