Re: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

Dear Dora,
This is very good to read.
It is important that we look into multi-cultural applications and learn from
them.
It is also important that we not interfere with that diversity.
But it is also important that we commit to what we believe is right and not
just "throw it out there".
You are a great example of knowledge and I thank you for contribution.
eric