RE: [ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, at 16:43 [=GMT-0000], Abel Wisman wrote:

> Domains that have invalid data sometimes (often) Are registered with a
> "faulty" credit card.

> However what everyone seems to ignore:
> If a domain is registered and paid for by cc (the most ?) then a valid
> data set should already be available, checked and counterchecked for
> security and charge-backs.

These two statements seem contradictory to me.

Further I do register domains with one and the same credit card for
different people/companies. So the whois must be different from the cc
info. Credit cards are not so widespread outside the US as one might
presume.