Re: [ga] good bye from GA - Thank you for your honesty Don and Eric...

Don, Eric and all former assembly members,

  I must add my agreement and the agreement of a number of our members
that have contacted me today.  Thomas and Alex knew far in advance
that they were to preside and aid in dismantling the GA as was Vint
Cerf's desire...  Indeed Don, you are quite correct and I admire your
blunt honesty also in speaking up so boldly and honestly as well.  Well done!

  I am only saddened and disgusted in others on this swan song for the
DNSO GA in their subdued but obvious glee in it's demise...

Don Brown wrote:

> Not much, if anything, that they, or anyone else, could have done.
>
> The staff and BoD do whatever they want, regardless of consensus,
> protocol or whether it is the right thing. It is toward them, where
> you should direct your criticism and discomfort.
>
> Wednesday, December 18, 2002, 5:49:11 AM, eric@hi-tek.com <eric@hi-tek.com> wrote:
> ehtc> This is the biggest bunch of bunk I have ever read.
> ehtc> I have not read one word or heard of one word where either of these two
> ehtc> men fought for the existence of the GA.
> ehtc> They are the chairs and yet just handed over the organization?
> ehtc> I wonder who is paying who?
> ehtc> e
>
> ehtc> Philip Sheppard wrote:
>
> >> Thomas, Alexandermany thanks to you both for a job well done.Thomas as
> >> chair you have combined intelligence with tolerance.Alex as alternate
> >> chair your have shown great powers of analysis and a gift to explain
> >> complexity - your informal charts are an example of good communication
> >> from which we have all benefited.You have brought credit to yourselves
> >> and to the principle of a general assembly itself.Well done.Philip
>
> ----
> Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
> donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
> PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
> Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
> ----

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801