Re: [ga] good bye from GA

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:46:43 +0100, "Philip Sheppard"
<philip.sheppard@aim.be> wrote:

>Thomas, Alexander
>many thanks to you both for a job well done.
>Thomas as chair you have combined intelligence with tolerance.
>Alex as alternate chair your have shown great powers of analysis and a gift to explain complexity - your informal charts are an example of good communication from which we have all benefited.
>You have brought credit to yourselves and to the principle of a general assembly itself.
>Well done.
>Philip

I'll endorse those comments.  In very trying circumstances Thomas and
Alexander have acted with integrity and been a very good example of
how ICANN can benefit from having individuals participate and be
represented within it.

It is a pity that recent decisions make such participation harder but
we hold out hope for another day!!

DPF
--
E-mail: david@farrar.com