Re: [ga] North American Regional At-Large Organization

Tim,

Thank you for your interest.  I welcome all participants in this endeavor.
To answer your question, the only people aware that I was planning on
launching this site were my fellow members in the New York chapter of the
Internet Society.  Should Karl choose to involve himself in this project at
some point, his contributions will be welcomed.

Best regards,
Danny