Re: [ga] North American Regional At-Large Organization

Dear Danny, fellow members and other listreaders,

Let me say congratulations on starting this North
American chapter.  You have our full support, and I am
anxious to join and start contributing.  One question I
have, how involved is Karl in this endeavor?

Thanks very much

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.angelfire.com/folk/dns/index.htm">http://www.angelfire.com/folk/dns/index.htm</a>

> best regards,
> Danny
> --